We are proud to serve our patrons various coffees from Stumptown Coffee Roasters; we typically serve Stumptown’s Hair Bender as our primary espresso, along with their mountain water processed Decaf House, and utilize their organic, direct trade Holler Mountain Blend as our house drip — although this may change or rotate based upon availability and seasons. We also keep a selection of these and other varietal whole bean coffees for resale in the café, so that you can be your own barista at home!
Besides offering the best quality coffees, we love representing Stumptown due to their incredible commitment to all aspects of the coffee industry: from the satisfied consumer, to the coffee bean producer, Stumptown is known for their amazing work in developing and expanding both the education of the industry, as well as the customer’s palate. Specifically, Stumptown assists the Q Café by helping to train and educate our entire staff (at no cost to us), to ensure that we are articulate and capable of representing the energy and resources they’ve put into providing the best coffee possible. We’re thrilled to be able to partner with Stumptown for these reasons, and many more!
Another reason why Stumptown is so great is the care and attention they pay to the lives and experiences of the coffee producers. Check out the following video of Stumptown’s recent sourcing trip to Columbia, and learn more about the people who’s livelihood and craft make for your next delicious cup of coffee:
Montana Tea & Spice
In addition to coffee, we serve a rotating assortment of loose-leaf teas sourced directly from the fine folks at Montana Tea and Spice Trading, located in Missoula Montana. We’re now sourcing our loose-leaf black, green, white and herbal teas directly from the people who’ve been making these teas for decades — and it’s evident in both the quality and flavor of these teas. Although the selection rotates, you can typically find the following teas here at the Q:
- Vanilla, Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast, & Cylon Kenilworth (black teas)
- Vanilla Bush (rooibos herbal)
- Orcas Island Spice, Mocha Hazelnut, Evening in Missoula (herbal blend)
- Five Valleys Chai (black/herbal blend)
- Peppermint Twist (green/herbal blend)
- Dragonwell, Jasmine Extra Fancy (chinese green)
- Mutan Peony (chinese white)
Q Cafe is proud to now serve pastries delivered from the popular Seattle based Macrina Bakery. Macrina has won numberous awards and honors since its opening in 2004. We are pleased that we have been allowed to serve their pastries.
- Blueberry Cornmeal, Morning Glory, and Fresh Fruit Muffins
- Blueberry, Cherry Almond, Pumpkin Vegan Scones
- Sugar Buns with Fresh Fruit
- Ham and Cheese and Gluten Free Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip, Vegan Espresso Chocolate Chip and Snickerdoodle Cookies
Mike’s East Coast Sandwiches
Consistently praised as one of Seattle’s best sandwich shops, the guys at Mike’s East Coast Sandwiches aren’t messing around when they prepare some of the heftiest grilled gourmet panini sandwiches you can imagine. Prepared with the freshest ingredients, come hungry (or bring a friend to split a sandwich with), as these paninis won’t disappoint in taste or overall size! Menu rotates, but we usually have the following on hand (served with your choice of Tim’s chips):
- The East Coast (genoa salami, mortadella, provolone, roma tomatoes, marinated peppers, red onion, pesto mayo on sliced como).
- Chicken Chipotle (chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, pepperjack cheese, chipotle mayo on sliced como).
- The Belltown Club (roasted turkey, honey ham, bacon, swiss, roma tomatoes, mixed greens, dijon mustard, mayo on sliced como).
- Caprese* (fresh mozzarella, roma tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pesto mayo on a panino roll).
- The Greek* (olive tapenade, garlic hummus, feta cheese, roma tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, mixed greens, balsamic vinaigrette on a panino roll).
- Roasted Turkey (roasted turkey, bacon, swiss, lettuce, red onion, roma tomatoes, mixed greens, mayo, honey mustard on sliced como).
- Reuben ( … ).
- Pastrami & Swiss ( … ).